London South Bank University Halls
London South Bank University (LSBU) has four halls of residence, giving students a safe and comfortable base. The furthest away from our Southwark campus is a 10-minute walk away from all its amenities, leaving students always feeling close to home.
Residences have good public transport connections, whether travelling by bus, train or London Underground. Read more on our Location page. The campus is surrounded by many of London’s key attractions and the Elephant and Castle shopping centre offers retail and banking opportunities.
The University has 1,396 single self-contained study/bedrooms spread across four residential buildings. Our single occupancy, self-catered rooms feature a:
- choice of en-suite or standard rooms
- all rooms come with Wi-Fi to access the internet and University network
- on-site laundry facilities
- on-site management teams and on-call staff for emergencies if assistance is needed
All rooms are non-smoking, have Wi-Fi internet connection and access to kitchen facilities so students can be self-catered. Flats accommodate between two and nine residents depending on the building.
International students attending LSBU for the first time are guaranteed accommodation if they meet the allocation criteria and apply to our Accommodation Office by 1 August.
Offer for first years
We guarantee first-year accommodation for those who apply to the Accommodation Office by 31 May (subject to LSBU’s allocation policy).
The main role of our Accommodation Service is to process applications, allocate and offer places in University halls of residence. They cannot offer any legal advice but are your first point of call for basic information and assistance.
- The Accommodation Service has received a ServiceMark accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service, in recognition of its excellent customer service provision for students.
London South Bank University
103 Borough Road
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7815 6417 / 6412 / 6424
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7815 7099