Liverpool Hope University Societies
University is a place where you have the opportunity to learn and progress in your chosen subject area, while under the tuition and guidance of experts in the field. This alone makes the student life more than worthwhile, but even better are the opportunities offered by Clubs & Societies; the opportunity for life-long friendships, sporting success and personal growth.
5 reasons to join a Club or Society:
- Social: The most common way for people to bond in a university environment is through Clubs & Societies that are set up by students and supported by the union. Membership offers you the opportunity to meet people with common interests.
- Enrichment: Being part of a student led Clubs & Societies can be an enriching experience. You owe it to yourself to at least try them out.
- Healthy life style: Clubs & Societies promote healthy living via exercise and being social.
- Networking: You will have the opportunity to meet and network with other people with similar interests, forming working partnerships, lifelong friends or even finding that special one.
- Extra-Curricular: They look great on applications, setting you apart from the crowd and helping towards that dream job.
Why not try something new, you might just find something that stays with you throughout your entire life.
Starting a Society
Are you looking to share your hobbies and interested but can’t find a Club or Society that meets your needs? Why not consider starting up your own? It only takes 3 simple steps.
1. Decide on a name.
2. Complete the registration form (here).
3. Start enjoying your Club or Society.