King’s College London Apply
King’s College London Apply
Thinking of applying? Check our online prospectus.
English Language Centre – Find out more information on our website and make an application here.
Students applying via UCAS or UCAS TT
UCAS applicants do not need to register an account. Within 7 days of submitting your application to UCAS you should receive an email with instructions to logon to King’s Apply.
If you haven’t received an email then please click on Password problems on the right and enter the information requested
Students who have applied to King’s previously
If you can’t remember your password please use the Password problems page. If you no longer have access to the email account you previously registered with, please let us know using our enquiry form and we will be able to advise.
How to apply
On this page you will learn about how to apply to King’s variety of degree programmes at undergraduate (bachelor degree) and postgraduate (master’s degree) levels. Depending on the level of the programme that you are interested in, you will need to follow different procedures to apply to study at King’s.
If you are interested in doing your undergraduate or bachelor degree at King’s but you are currently studying in a school that offers a high school national diploma that is not equivalent to UK A-Levels, you will need to first apply for a Foundation Programme. You are guaranteed a conditional offer* to progress to the degree you select your pathway on.
King’s offers undergraduate courses in a very broad variety of subjects.
If your school offers a national diploma that is recognised in the UK for direct entry into undergraduate degree, or if you are taking A-Levels, IB, APs or SATs in your country, then you must make an online application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- Undergraduate international entry requirements
- Undergraduate English Language entry requirements
- Further information about the application process
- Watch this video on writing a Personal Statement
- Apply online now via UCAS
To apply for a Postgraduate programme at King’s you will need to complete an application form on King’s online application system.
- Postgraduate international entry requirements
- Postgraduate English Language entry requirements
- Read more here if you are applying for a PhD
- Apply now via King’s online application system
If you wish to study at top UK universities and need to improve your English and study skills before starting your graduate study, King’s offers ways to get you started:
- Check our Pre-sessional Programmes that run during the summer for 20, 15, 10 and 5 weeks and are open to all non-native English speakers
- Six-month and one-year International Pre-Masters Programme
- Find out more about how to apply online
King’s offers even more courses from evening classes, summer and online options:
- Summer Schools for pre-university students and current undergraduate students enrolled elsewhere
- Study Abroad and exchange semester for students enrolled elsewhere
- Modern Languages
- Executive Programmes
- Online Programmes
Switchboard (general enquiries)
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7836 5454
Please be sure to include the recipient’s name and department in the address.
King’s College London