Keele University Gym
The Sports Centre is home to our Fitness Centre and Kinesis Suite, which cater for all of your training needs, from performance through to casual training, in a friendly and supportive environment.
What does a membership include?
Our gym membership offers everything you need to incorporate fitness into your life, whether you have specific performance goals or just want to be active and healthy. As a member of our student-friendly gym community you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A free induction from our experienced instructors
- Access to over 25 classes included in your membership
- A free personalised fitness programme
- Advice and support to help you reach your goals
Plus, there’s NO joining fee when you sign up!
Our fitness centre is well equipped with over 50 stations consisting of cardiovascular equipment, resistance equipment and a midsection training area as as well as a weights room and an 8 station kinesis room. Equipment includes treadmills, x-trainers, exercise bikes, rowing ergometers, a stair master, wave machine and interactive Trixter X-dream bikes.
The Kinesis Suite (or movement suite) has 8 stations enabling you to perform exercises through your own natural flowing movement patterns that can improve your posture, flexibility and give you great training results.
Monday to Friday 07:30 – 22:00
Saturday and Sunday 09:30 – 17:30
Gym memberships (including classes)
|Staff and Student Academic Year All Inclusive||£150.00|
|Staff and Student Full Year All Inclusive||£200.00|
|Concession Full Year All Inclusive||£260.00|
|Standard Full Year All Inclusive||£300.00|
Student & Staff
|Full Year||n/a see above||£260.00||£300.00|
|Pay As You Go||£4.00/Session||£4.50/Session||£5.00/Session|
How do I join?
- HCS FormSimply call drop in to the Sports Centre to sign up for a gym membership or call us on 01782 733368 if you have any questions
- There’s NO joining fee when you sign up and non-contractual memberships are available (in other words we don’t do direct debit and therefore won’t tie you in to a 12 month contract if you’d prefer to try a shorter membership)
- All our memberships are taken out ‘over the counter’ (simply renew your membership after it expires or switch to a different one, it’s your choice!)
- New members are welcome to book a FREE induction – it’s not compulsory but can be booked at the reception desk in the fitness suite or by calling the Sports Centre
- We request that all members complete a HCS (Health Commitment Statement) as part of the induction process (which can be downloaded prior to arriving and brought along on the day HCS Form, Health Commitment Statement)