Keele University E-Procurement
Keele University operates an E-Procurement System called Parabilis. This is a web hosted system which is accessible both on and off campus. (Parabilis Marketplace as at Sept 2014 supports the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9,10 and 11. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera).
Please see URL links below:-
complete and forward to the MIS team within IT Services directly
View the Learning Professional Development Centre web site for Parabilis in-house training sessions throughout the year.
- For all E-Procurement questions and problems please contact your Parabilis – E-Procurement System Champions
- Or log your question directly in our E-Procurement Top Desk email – email@example.com
- For all password related issues contact IT Service Help Desk 33636 firstname.lastname@example.org
Parabilis E-Procurement Functions
- Re-Open a Closed Purchase Order
- Adding Comments and Attachments After the Purchase Order has been raised
- E-Procurement – Unavailable Approver Message
- E-Procurement – Assign Category Code
- E- Procurement Spot Quotes