Keele University 3 Bus
Route 25 operates up to every 10 minutes between Keele and many major destinations in The Potteries. And with our discounted student tickets, you can be sure you’re getting the best deal on your travel.
Route 25 serves:
- Newcastle town centre and Hanley (the city centre) for shopping and more
- Stoke Rail Station for trips home
- Royal Stoke University Hospital – handy for medical students
There’s bus stops throughout the university campus, including at the student’s union.
Travelling further afield? Newcastle and Hanley bus stations offer convenient connections to services throughout Staffordshire and South Cheshire. You can see everywhere we go to on our maps page.
Exclusive discounted bus tickets for Keele University students are available. From single journeys to a travelcard that lasts for a full 12 months… you couldn’t ask for more.
New for 2016 – the Keele Key bus ticket
First Potteries are working in partnership with Keele University and D&G bus to provide discounted multi-operator tickets for holders of a Keele card.
Available and valid across our network*
- Keele Key day ticket £4.50
- Keele Key week ticket £17
Available to purchase from Keele Student’s Union & the First travel shop in Hanley Bus Station from Monday 26 September
- Keele Key annual ticket £349 – special introductory price valid until 31 December 2016
- Keele Key pack of 10 day tickets £40
Frequency applies during University term times, Monday-Saturday daytimes