Imperial College London Outlook
We provide all Imperial College London members with an Office 365 email account.
You can look up your College email address by logging in to your My account area. This page requires a College username and password. If you are unsure of your login details, contact the ICT Service Desk.
If you need to send large files, we recommend that you use the File Exchange, not email.
By using the email service, you agree to abide by the College policy on electronic mail.
Using Office 365
Features and benefits
- A 50GB storage quota.
- A simple searchable online email archive with an unlimited quota.
- Secure online cloud storage through OneDrive for Business. Use OneDrive for Business
- Free Microsoft Office 365 software, including Word, Excel and OneNote, on up to five personally-owned computers, plus five tablets and five smartphones, for full-time, FTE or emeritus employees and students. Install and use Microsoft Office 365
- Do not install Office 365 on College PCs (desktops and laptops), as automated updates may break access to College administration systems or the use of College tested add-ins.
- Use of Additional Office 365 products.
Instructions for webmail
You can access your email from a web browser by following these steps:
- Go to www.imperial.ac.uk/office365.
- Enter your College username in the format email@example.com and password.
- Click Sign in.
If you unsure whether you have an Office 365 email account or not, go to My account.