Imperial College London h masters
Our wide-ranging postgraduate programmes and doctoral training will immerse you in world-leading scientific discovery and its translation to public health improvements.
We offer taught postgraduate degrees with a range of focus and prerequisites designed to meet your needs.
These degrees teach you state-of-the-art technology in Computing and IT Industries, the rigid computing and engineering foundations of the discipline, transferable skills for professional and team-based work, the ability to partake in large software engineering projects, and the capacity for lifelong learning within a fast and profoundly changing field.
Deadline for applications
The core, advanced and specialist masters degrees are open to applications for 2017 entry. The final deadline for applications is 31 July 2017. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early because these courses may fill up before the deadline.
Fees and Funding
There are lot of options for getting help with covering fees and living costs while you study. A full list of scholarships and studentships are available here, including a new scheme from The China Scholarship Council for Chinese students at Imperial and Imperial students visiting China.
Imperial College London postgraduate
We’re consistently rated in the top five UK universities and in the top 10 worldwide.
- 3rd in Europe and 8th in the world
- 1st in the UK, 5th in the world
Imperial College London Masters
- Clinical, pre-clinical and health, 3rd in Europe (4th)
- Computer Science, 3rd in Europe (7th)
- Engineering and technology, 3rd in Europe (7th joint)
- Life Sciences, 3rd in Europe (9th)
- Physical Sciences, 4th in Europe (11th)
- 8th in the world
- 5th in Europe, 22nd in the world
- 3rd in Europe, 19th in the world
- 2nd in Europe, 12th in the world
This page shows a selection of recent rankings from the UK and worldwide. For more detailed subject-based information, visit our full listing of League Tables.