Hull College HNC
HNC Diploma Construction and Built Environment
The HNC/D Construction and Built Environment offers you a chance to take the next step in your career and make the step from on-site to inoffice. In an increasingly technological industry, you need the expertise and skills required by employers in the construction industry which is exactly what this course is designed to do.
Working with employers, we’ve designed our course around sector expectations as well as your own work experience to date. You’ll build up your skills to be effective in a management role, working on contract law, strategy, building technology, health and safety, and more. The course includes site visits and guest speakers, giving you a range of learning tools to help you progress.
Because your group project is presented in front of leading employers, your career prospects are excellent on completion of this course. You can work in a number of sectors, whether local construction firms or nationally recognised companies. You could also progress onto our BSc (Hons) Construction Management course. Speak to us today about your options to move your career forward.
Subjects Required: Students require English GCSE at C or above, Maths GCSE at C or above or equivalent qualification. Generally, students should be at least 18 years of age and have either a BTEC National Certificate or Diploma in a relevant subject.
IELTS Score: 6.5
Modules & Units
- Design Principles and Application for Construction and the Built Environment
- Law and Contract for Construction and the Built Environment
- Construction and Maintenance of Buildings
- Science and Materials for Construction and the Built Environment
- Environmental Impact of Construction
- Health, Safety and Welfare for Construction and the Built Environment
- Building Control Procedures and Legislation
- Technology of Complex Buildings
- Group Project in the Construction Industry
- Management Principles for Construction and the Built Environment
- Applied Mathematics for Construction and the Built Environment
- Project Design Implementation and Evaluation
- Research Project
- Personal Professional Development
- Work based experience
DATES & TIMES
all Course Information on 01482 598744 to discuss the possibility of additional start dates.
|Start Date||Duration||Days||Times||Price||Exam Fee|
|11th September 2017||2 Years||Various Days||Various Times||TBC*||£0.00|
|11th September 2017||2 Years||Various Days||Various Times||TBC*||£175.00|
Get in touch
Call us 01482 329943
Send an email email@example.com