Hull College of Business
The James M. Hull College of Business at Georgia Regents University offers seven undergraduate degrees, as well as a Masters of Business Administration. It is located on the Summerville campus, with classes primarily located in Allgood Hall. It is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and has been named one of the top business schools in the country by The Princeton Review multiple times.
The school’s beginnings can be traced to a Board of Regents decision to allow a degree in Business Administration to be awarded to Augusta College upon the school’s successful transition to a four-year college in 1963. Eight years later, the college was allowed to offer its first MBA, and the School of Business Administration became official, earning a name change to the College of Business Administration in 1996 when Augusta College’s name changed to Augusta State University.
In 2006, James Hull, owner of one of the United States’ largest shopping mall developers, made a donation of $2 million to the University specifically earmarked for the College of Business. In response, school officials renamed the college to its current name to honor the investment, which was the largest in then-Augusta State University’s history.
The vision of the Hull College of Business is to be a globally competitive business school which delivers innovation and value to our students, to our stakeholders, and to society as a whole.
The Hull College of Business provides a high quality, student-focused education that prepares our students to excel in their fields of study and become leaders on a global stage. Our programs are highly desirable and develop graduates that are highly recruited. Our faculty members advance scholarly understanding and improve the professional practice of our disciplines through collaborative research and service.
- To be a business school that complements and supports a comprehensive research university
- To attract, develop, and retain a diverse faculty that is well- to highly-qualified in teaching, research, and professional service that supports and enhances the University, academia, and society-at-large
- To develop and maintain a rigorous, relevant curriculum and learning environment that supports the learning goals of the College
- To provide a student experience that attracts a nationally and globally diverse student body, fosters their professional development, and leads them to success in achieving their collegiate and post-graduate goals
- To develop and sustain strategic alliances and partnerships with internal and external organizations
The Hull College of Business offers seven undergraduate degrees, and MBA, and two certificate programs.
- B.A. of Business Administration, Accounting
- B.A. of Business Administration, Finance
- B.A. of Business Administration, Management
- B.A. of Business Administration, Marketing
- B.A. of Business Administration, Management Information Systems
- B.S., Applied Information Systems and Technologies
- B.S., Computer Science
- MBA, The Hull MBA
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Basic Information Assurance Defender
- Advanced Information Assurance Defender