Harper Adams University Open Days
Dates for the 2017 Open days:
- 9th July, 2017
- 14th October, 2017
- 18th November, 2017
- 16th December, 2017
Open day, Sunday 9 July 2017
Visitors will have a chance to:
- Go on guided tours of the campus, with our current students, and see the teaching and residential facilities
- Hear talks on the courses that may interest you
- Meet with staff and get advice on all aspects of studying at Harper Adams
- Obtain practical advice on financial matters and information about scholarships
- Obtain advice on making an application
- Go on tractor trailer tours of the estate and farm
- Visit the Dairy Unit
- Visit the Companion Animal and Veterinary Nursing Centres
- Visit areas of particular interest such as: The Bamford Library, the Science Laboratories, The Regional Food Academy and the Engineering Department
- View student accommodation
- Have an informative and enjoyable day out
Flights from Ireland
We offer free return coach transport to Harper Adams open days from selected airports. Please see our Irish Flight Information document for a list of recommended flights for open days.
- Please note: You must have a valid passport to travel. Schedules shown are based on expected flying times as indicated by the airlines.
Please check with the airline for any changes before departure.
- We can only pick-up and drop-off at the designated airports and we are only able to offer transport for these designated flights (see Irish Flight Information document for details of airport pick up and drop off).
Postgraduate Open Afternoons
We also run a number of open afternoons specifically for those interested in postgraduate courses at Harper. Please check the postgraduate website for further information.
Interviews can be booked during our Open Days two weeks prior to the event. For more information or to book an interview please contact the Admissions office.
Please note that interviews are not available for Veterinary Nursing and Veterinary Physiotherapy applicants as a formal interview after application will be required. There will however be a limited number of advice sessions available to book on the day for these courses for applicants who wish to discuss the courses in more detail. Applicants to Rural Land Management courses are generally offered places without interview, however, advice sessions can be booked on the day.