Harper Adams University Disability
Whatever your disability you can achieve your full potential at Harper Adams. We can offer practical help, guidance and support with your studies and university life.
We encourage students to fill out a Learner Support Self Assessment form which is available online and which you’ll receive in your welcome pack before you register in September. You can ring us for a chat before you arrive so you have everything you need from day one. You don’t have to tell us you have a disability but it will help us to make sure you receive the support and extra resources that will help you make the most of your time at university.
We can help you with:
- A Study Needs Assessments as part of the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA).
- Support with exams, such as extra time.
- Study support, such as a note-taker in lectures or a sign language interpreter.
- Applications for the Disabled Student Allowance.
Information for assessors and ACCESS centres
- Student Support Costs 2016/17 (PDF)
- Extra information for assessors about current practices at Harper Adams (PDF)
- Harper Adams University costs are VAT exempt.
- Clear Links Ltd is Harper Adams University’s preferred provider.
- All courses are PC based.
- Prices for NMH are subject to change.
- Network access is available in all student accommodation on campus