Goldsmiths University of London Psychology Undergraduate
This degree offers a scientific approach to the study of human behaviour, giving a broad understanding of psychological theory and research. It will develop your understanding of the processes influencing how people think, feel, behave, and interact.
Why study BSc Psychology at Goldsmiths?
- You’ll be trained in statistics, the design of experiments, and the use of psychology-relevant statistical software
- We have excellent specialist and general-purpose research laboratories, including an EEG suite for brain research, an infant lab, and a visual perception and attention laboratory
- You can take advantage of our well-established links with employers of psychology graduates, and our programme of career development for students at all levels
- You’ll participate in our innovative mentoring scheme, which involves meeting regularly with a member of academic staff who’ll help your psychological thinking as well as your study and employability skills
- You’ll be taught by experts in their field, and will have the opportunity to get involved in the world-class research taking place in the department
Contact the department
If you have specific questions about the degree, contact Dr Rebecca Charlton
International Baccalaureate: 33 points overall with Three HL subjects at 655
These requirements relate to 2018 entry. For 2017 entry please check the programme specification. You should normally have at least Grade B in GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics or Statistics, and English.
We accept a wide range of qualifications equivalent to the ones listed above. This includes:
Access: Pass with 45 Level 3 credits including 30 Distinctions and a number of merits/passes in subject-specific modules
Scottish qualifications: BBBBC (Higher), BBC (Advanced Higher)
European Baccalaureate: 75%
Irish Leaving Certificate: H2 H2 H2 H2
If your qualifications are from another country, find out more about the qualifications we accept from around the world.
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to meet our English language requirements to study with us.
For this programme we require:
IELTS 6.0 with a 6.0 in writing and no element lower than 5.5
If you need assistance with your English language, we offer a range of courses that can help prepare you for degree-level study.