Goldsmiths University of London Psychology Undergraduate
This degree offers a scientific approach to the study of human behaviour, giving a broad understanding of psychological theory and research. It will develop your understanding of the processes influencing how people think, feel, behave, and interact.
Why study BSc Psychology at Goldsmiths?
- You’ll be trained in statistics, the design of experiments, and the use of psychology-relevant statistical software
- We have excellent specialist and general-purpose research laboratories, including an EEG suite for brain research, an infant lab, and a visual perception and attention laboratory
- You can take advantage of our well-established links with employers of psychology graduates, and our programme of career development for students at all levels
- You’ll participate in our innovative mentoring scheme, which involves meeting regularly with a member of academic staff who’ll help your psychological thinking as well as your study and employability skills
- You’ll be taught by experts in their field, and will have the opportunity to get involved in the world-class research taking place in the department
Contact the department
If you have specific questions about the degree, contact Dr Rebecca Charlton
International Baccalaureate: 33 points overall with Three HL subjects at 655
These requirements relate to 2018 entry. For 2017 entry please check the programme specification. You should normally have at least Grade B in GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics or Statistics, and English.
We accept a wide range of qualifications equivalent to the ones listed above. This includes:
Access: Pass with 45 Level 3 credits including 30 Distinctions and a number of merits/passes in subject-specific modules
Scottish qualifications: BBBBC (Higher), BBC (Advanced Higher)
European Baccalaureate: 75%
Irish Leaving Certificate: H2 H2 H2 H2