Goldsmiths University of London Business
This programme will provide you with a technical and business education required for modern digital and computing businesses. Goldsmiths’ creative approach uniquely prepares you for the modern creative technologies and digital media industries.
Why study BSc Business Computing & Entrepreneurship at Goldsmiths?
- You’ll learn the technical skills to develop digital product as well as the entrepreneurial skills to bring them to market
- Our teaching is strongly focused on practical work in real world situations
- The degree aims to equip you with a wide range of technical and business skills, ranging from computer programming to team work and creative thinking, to meet the current demands of the industry and to increase your career prospects
- You’ll have the option of taking a business placement year between the second and final year, allowing you to gain invaluable work experience that will enhance your employability
- The creative technologies industry is growing, both in London and globally; Goldsmiths’ creative ethos will mean you’re well prepared to join this industry
- We’re ranked number 2 in London for computing (Guardian University League Tables 2017)
Contact the department
If you have specific questions about the degree, contact Robert Zimmer
International Baccalaureate: 33 points overall with Three HL subjects at 655
These requirements relate to 2018 entry. For 2017 entry please check the programme specification.
If you don’t have a Science- or Mathematics-based A-level, you should normally have at least Grade B at GCSE Mathematics/Economics/Statistics. If you’re already studying for the BSc in Computing and Information Systems on the University of London International Programme, you may transfer into the second or third year of this degree.
We accept a wide range of qualifications equivalent to the ones listed above. This includes:
Access: Pass with 45 Level 3 credits including 30 Distinctions and a number of merits/passes in subject-specific modules
Scottish qualifications: BBBBC (Higher), BBC (Advanced Higher)
European Baccalaureate: 75%
Irish Leaving Certificate: A1 A1 A2 B1