Glyndwr University Moodle 2
Getting Started with the VLE (Moodle)
Log in to Moodle
1. You can access the Glyndŵr VLE (Moodle) from home, on campus or anywhere with an internet connection.
2. To launch the VLE, open your web browser (we recommend Mozilla Firefox) and type moodle.glyndwr.ac.uk
3. Click the Log in link on the top right hand side of the screen and enter your Glyndwr Username and Password.
4. You can also get to the VLE from the MyUni Portal. To access the portal, go to the Glyndŵr homepage and click on the relevant link (depending on your location) under Students at the bottom of the page, e.g. MyUni Portal.
5. The portal page will open. Click on the link to log on.
6. In the Login block (top right-hand side of the Moodle front page), enter your Glyndŵr Username and Password (the same as your Glyndŵr network account details).
7. If you do not know your username and password, please contact the IT helpdesk.
8. If you have forgotten your password you could click on the Click here if you have forgotten your password link.
9. Once you have logged into the portal you will see the VLE (Moodle) link. Click on this to access the VLE.