Glyndwr University International Application Form
- If you’ve already completed a UCAS application, have paid for multiple choices and don’t hold any offers then you can apply to us through UCAS Extra.
- If you’ve completed a UCAS application and already hold an offer but have changed your mind about where you want to go and what you want to study then contact us at email@example.com for advice on what to do next
- If you’re not already in the UCAS system, don’t hold an offer from anywhere else and only want to apply to us at Wrexham Glyndŵr University then you can now apply to us through our direct application form
- If you’re applying to study a part-time or postgraduate taught course, then you should fill in the direct application form.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance filling the direct application or applying through UCAS, please contact our admissions team on 01978 293439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language Requirements
If your first language is not English, you must satisfy Wrexham Glyndŵr University’s English language entry requirements to gain admission to our courses.
We will only accept tests approved UK Visas and Immigration as a “Secure English Language Test, which are:
- Trinity College London, Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- Cambridge English, International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Our Accepted grades are:
- Academic IELTS for UKVI
- Undergraduate study 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5)
- Postgraduate study 6.5 (no band lower than 6.0)
- Academic IELTS for UKVI should be taken at a test centre approved by the UKVI.