Glyndwr University Accommodation

Glyndŵr University logo

Glyndwr University Accommodation

How to apply

With Wrexham Glyndwr University’s new online accommodation application system, applying for accommodation is quick and easy.

Simply use the online system when applying for Student Village or Corbishley Hall accommodation.

Students wishing to live in Wrexham Village accommodation must email to register their interest.

Students wishing to live in Snowdon Hall accommodation can contact them on 01978 265799 or email

Also, if you don’t want to commit to a 37 or 40 week contract then we are happy to offer you a semester one contract only so that you can see whether you like living on campus and have an option to extend or release at Christmas.

For any enquiries please email


Our rooms are so popular that, unfortunately, not everyone who applies will get a place. We therefore work to a system that gives out rooms to those who need them most. That means priority is given to students who:

  • Are in their first year of study
  • Are on a full-time course at Wrexham Glyndŵr University
  • Have never been to Wrexham Glyndŵr University before
  • Live too far away to be able to find private rented accommodation
  • Have particular social and/or physical needs

Returning students may apply for university accommodation for any surplus rooms that may be available.

Paying for your accommodation

Paying your deposit

When you accept your contract you will be asked to pay a £250 deposit. The card details that are given to pay this deposit will be used for the recurring card payment for your accommodation instalments. This deposit will be returned to you providing there are no outstanding fines.

Affordability and cheaper options

If you cannot afford the accommodation that we have offered we will try to offer you cheaper, more basic accommodation. In order for us to be able to do this you need to write to or email accommodation services explaining the circumstances and providing as much detail as possible.

Disability and special requirements

Do you cater for those with disabilities and special requirements?

We will offer you your first choice of accommodation in halls if:

  • You have a disability that affects your accommodation requirements
  • You complete the online application form by mid June
  • You have indicated your medical condition or special requirement in the Personal Preferences section of the online application form

We will also guarantee you a place in halls for the duration of your studies, although we may need to see a medical certificate.
If you prefer accommodation in the private sector, we may be able to get suitable landlord information. You can also get more information about this from Student Services.