Glasgow Caledonian University Quantity Surveying Modules
Graduates from GCU go on to become Chartered Surveyors, Civil Engineers and business leaders. Accredited by world-renowned industry bodies; the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), you can access graduate membership and have the option to progress to masters level study and Chartered status.
Choose quantity surveying at GCU if:
- you want to study part-time while working as a trainee quantity surveyor or estimator
- you want a choice of positions within the engineering, construction and building industries
- you want to gain practical experience from leading quantity surveyors in the classroom and on placement
- you want to take a European study trip to experience construction projects first hand
- you want to the benefit of RICS and CIOB graduate membership
- you want to go on to become a Chartered Surveyor
Tuition fees need to be paid to the university however some students are eligible for tuition fee support. The fees and financial support that are relevant to you depend on where you lived before coming to university. A guide to fees at GCU.
SQA HNC Quantity Surveying or Built Environment subject with B in the Graded Unit and minimum of 2 years work experience.
Or SQA HND Quantity Surveying with B in the Graded Unit.
Download the Programme Specification for a detailed breakdown of its structure, what you will learn and other useful information.
Download course content here. (PDF document)