Glasgow Caledonian University Individual Timetable
Individual Student Timetables
University Teaching Timetable 2016/17
TRIMESTER B TIMETABLES
Personalised Individual Student Timetables
Your individual timetable for Trimester B is now available to view via the Individual Student Timetable or via your own calendar if you have setup your iCal Feed.
Please note that your timetable may be subject to minor amendments and you should check your timetable on a regular basis
Students can view their IST via the link below, using their GCU username and password to login.
If you have not registered yet, you will not be able to access Celcat Calendar, so please refer to the main Programme timetables below.
- Trimester B Timetable 2016/17
- Weekly Timetable (current week)
- Timetabling Weeks Calendar_2016-2017
- Trimester B GCU London 2016/17
- Trimester B GCU London 2016/17 (current week)
If you have any queries relating to the timetable, please contact Timetabling and Student Systems via email on email@example.com.
If you have queries regarding your choice modules please contact your school administrator.
- Individual Student Timetables are only available to students who have registered for 2016/17.
- Your IST is updated in real time as changes to your timetable occur, including changes to locations, or to seminar group allocations.
- It is vital that you check your IST on a regular basis.
- Choice Module allocation queries, please contact your school office.
- Your IST is weekly and not all modules run each week, therefore please check each week.
In addition to your IST, we offer an ICal feed, to allow you to get access your GCU timetable via your smartphone or mobile device.
Modern versions of client calendars such as MS Outlook, iCal, Google Calendar as well as calendars on smart and mobile devices, such as andrioid and iOS have the ability to subscribe to CELCAT calendar feeds. Once you’ve subscribed you can forget about the service – you don’t need to manually refresh the data or reconfigure your calendar for each new academic year.