Glasgow Caledonian University Game Design
You will graduate from the Computer Games Design degree with accreditation from the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS). You will benefit from excellent studio facilities including an HD video production suite, art studio, digital sound recording studio, game design studio and a user experience lab where games are tested and evaluated.
Study Computer Games Design at GCU if:
- you want to join the global games industry
- you want to design the games that people will play in the future
- you are interested in human behaviour and gamer psychology
- you are looking for the wide range of facilities needed to develop your design skills
- you want the option of a year’s paid work experience
Tuition fees need to be paid to the university however some students are eligible for tuition fee support. The fees and financial support that are relevant to you depend on where you lived before coming to university. A guide to fees at GCU.
SQA Higher: ABBB including Maths at B plus Nat 5 English at C