Glasgow Caledonian University Forensic Investigation
Graduate with a Forensic Investigation degree and you will have the appropriate legal background in criminal and environmental law needed to become a forensic investigator. Our graduates are in demand in industries such as forensic science, environmental protection, pharmaceutical, food safety and anti-counterfeiting. Graduates also go on to research and development for the chemical industry, high school level teaching, masters study and some go on to become Chartered Chemists.
Choose forensic investigation at GCU if:
- you want to use forensic science to solve crimes
- you want to learn criminal and environmental law
- you want to work in environmental protection, pharmaceutical, food safety or legal industries
- you want to master your skills in £1.5million chemistry and biology labs
- you want the option of studying for a year in Europe or the USA
- you want to graduate as Associate Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry go on to postgraduate study, research or Chartered Chemist status.
Tuition fees need to be paid to the university however some students are eligible for tuition fee support. The fees and financial support that are relevant to you depend on where you lived before coming to university. A guide to fees at GCU.