Glasgow Caledonian University Ethical Hacking
Graduate with a digital security degree and find IT security jobs with government agencies, law enforcement or associated private sector agencies. This digital security degree also provides the opportunity to go on to specialist roles such as ethical hacker and IT security and forensics consultancy.
Choose digital security, forensics and ethical hacking if:
- you are interested in fighting cybercrime
- you want to enter the growing cyber security sector at graduate level
- you want the security skills that leading IT consultancies and departments are looking for
- you would like the option of a one-year industry placement during your degree
- you would like the option of going on to postgraduate study.
This programme is being refreshed for September 2017 entry, and is subject to final approval which may result in some content change. For up to date information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition fees need to be paid to the university however some students are eligible for tuition fee support. The fees and financial support that are relevant to you depend on where you lived before coming to university. A guide to fees at GCU.
SQA Higher: BBBB including Maths plus Nat 5 English at C
A level: CCC including Maths and either Computing or Information Systems plus GCSE Maths and English at C/4