Glasgow Caledonian University Computing
Graduate with a BSc Computing from GCU and go on to enjoy degree-level IT roles such as software developer, web developer, project manager and IT technical support. Take your skills around the world with global recognition of the degree’s accrediting body; The Chartered Institute for IT (BCS).
Study computing at GCU if:
- you want a degree that opens up a number of IT professions to you
- you want the flexibility to find a specialism that suits you, from disciplines such as project management, programming and UX design
- you are looking for a study environment that gives you access to industry experts and practices
- you want the opportunity to study abroad
- you want a degree that is accredited by the globally recognised Chartered Institute for IT
Tuition fees need to be paid to the university however some students are eligible for tuition fee support. The fees and financial support that are relevant to you depend on where you lived before coming to university. A guide to fees at GCU.