Glasgow Caledonian University Admissions
The Admissions and Enquiry Service at Glasgow Caledonian University are responsible for responding to enquiries from prospective students, as well as applications to study at the University. The Admissions and Enquiry Service is led by Susan McGiffen, our Head of Global Admissions, and includes the following teams:
- Enquiries Team
- Undergraduate Admissions Team
- Postgraduate Admissions Team
If you would like to submit an enquiry about studying at Glasgow Caledonian University, please visit our online enquiry form.
We can now offer a 48 hour turnaround service to postgraduate applicants for the majority of our programmes.
There are many ways that you can find out about studying at Glasgow Caledonian University. The Enquiries Office is open from Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 4:30pm, and is closed on Saturday and Sundays.
- You can submit an enquiry about a wide range of different aspects of life at GCU by visiting our Enquiries Web Form
- If you are in Glasgow and would like to drop in to our Enquiries Office to meet one of the team, you can find us on the 2nd Floor of the William Harley Building. You will see signposts around campus but if you are unsure where to find us, please see our campus map which should point you in the right direction.
- You can reach us by telephone at +44 (0) 141 331 8630.
- You can reach us by email at email@example.com
If you are based overseas and wish to speak to a representative from Glasgow Caledonian University in your own country, please find details on our website at International Students – Your Country.