Falmouth University Vision
For over 100 years, Falmouth University has been a dynamic centre for creative learning and innovation.
Our Strategic Plan 2015-2020 is focused on guiding our students into successful careers in the Creative Industries, and making a major contribution to the growth and success of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Our Strategic Plan and its three supporting strategies are available to download:
- Strategic Plan 2015-20
- Learning, Teaching and Employability Strategy 2015-20
- Research and Innovation Strategy 2015-20
- Equality and Diversity Strategy 2015-20
This page contains FXU’s strategic statements. You can find the FXU constitutional and governance documents here and FXU policy documents here. For other documents, such as Student Council Meeting Minutes, please see the Student Voice pages.
“We will be an integral part of every student’s journey. We will constantly evolve in response to student demands with innovative solutions. We will strive to achieve a degree of financial independence by 2020.
“Your Students’ Union is the open door to all your questions; to opportunities and advice. We empower you to exceed your expectations and personal aspirations.”
- Relevant – we will be connected to our members by understanding what they need and want from us.
- Responsive – we will be ready to react or reply quickly to our members’ suggestions.
- Sustainable & ethical – conducting ourselves to the highest standards and “doing what’s right” for our members, our organisation and our environment.
- Innovative & Proactive – a creative and make it happen attitude.
- Diverse & Inclusive – fundamental to everything we do, both in the way we provide services to our members and the way in which we manage our staff. We are committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Fun and a positive experience for everyone.
- Student Led – the student voice will be at the heart of everything we do.