Falmouth University Room Service
ROOM SERVICE: Accommodation Application Guide
Below is a short guide to help you apply for accommodation using Room Service.
Before you start, please make sure:
- You have a permanent personal email address that will be in use through to October – school and college email addresses are not suitable.
- You have your student ID number. This is a 7 digit number for Falmouth University students and a 9 digit number for University of Exeter students. You will find it in your ‘offer of study’ letter/email. If you do not have this, please contact the Admissions Department at your institution.
- You know what type of accommodation you would like to apply for and your student status (e.g. ‘International Postgraduate’, or ‘UK/EU Undergraduate’); please see our website for more information.
- Agreed permission to provide contact details of a guarantor; a guarantor is someone who agrees to cover any outstanding rent or charges unpaid by you at the end of the contract. You must ensure that you have your guarantor’s permission before entering their details. Any student who is unable to provide a guarantor must contact the Accommodation Team for further guidance.
- You have read the relevant Allocations Policy:
If you have applied for accommodation through Room Service in a previous year and are a Returning Student:
Please read the information in this guide prior to making an application along with information on our website for Returning students.
- If you already created an account in Room Service when you made an application for accommodation in the 2015/16 academic year you will be able to log straight in with your email address and password (your validation code is not needed).
- If you cannot remember your Login ID please contact a member of the Accommodation Team who will be able to provide you with this. Once you have your Login ID, if you cannot remember your password you will need to click on ‘Request a new password’ and you will be emailed a new one – please check your junk email address.
- If you have previously registered but wish to use a different email address you can select the option to Re‐register and follow the guidance steps below.
How to create your Room Service Account
- Go to the Falmouth Exeter Plus website and follow the links to Room Service to create your accommodation account.
- First you need to register so read the information on the first page carefully and select the link to register with Room Service.
3) You will need to enter details of at least one guarantor. Click on’ Guarantor one’ to begin.