Falmouth University Online Payments
To make a tuition fees payment, please use one of the following methods:
- Online payments can be made at: paymentportal.falmouth.ac.uk
- International and EU students: Falmouth University has partnered with Flywire, to help make your international payments safe and easy. If you are an International or EU student you can make a payment by International debit/credit card or bank transfer in your local currency at: paymentportal.falmouth.ac.uk
- Credit/debit card payments can be made by telephone on 01326 213778 or 01326 253790, between 9.00am and 4.45pm GMT, Monday to Friday
- In person at the Finance Office between 9.00am and 2.00pm (3.00pm Wednesdays) Monday to Friday
- UK bank transfers directly into the University bank account:
6 Killigrew Street
Sort Code: 20-87-94
A/C Number: 40370479
Account Name: Falmouth University
Rent & Accommodation Fees
Thank you for choosing to pay your rent or accommodation fees by credit/debit card.
This page should only be used to pay your termly rental payment after you have accepted our accommodation offer on Room Service and paid the £300 security deposit.
Please contact the accommodation office on the number below if you have any queries on when to use this page or how to accept your accommodation offer.
Please have the following information available before proceeding:
- Your student i.d. number
- The amount to be paid
- Your credit or debit card details
Futher information and assistance
Should you require any further assistance, please contact:
The Accommodation Office
Penryn Campus, Treliever Road,
Penryn TR10 9FE
Telephone: 01326 253639 or 01326 370436
Please press the continue button below, this will take you through to the accommodation payment pages, which are hosted by Falmouth University.