Falmouth University Masters
- MA Advertising Strategy & Planning
- MA Creative Events Management
- MA Creative App Development
- MA Photography
- MA Writing for Script & Screen
- Professional Writing (MA)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Leasing & Asset Finance (MA)
- Illustration: Authorial Practice (MA)
- Film & Television (MA)
- Creative Education (MA)
- Creative Advertising (MA)
- Communication Design (MA)
Falmouth University has an international reputation in art, design, media, performance and writing. It is renowned across the creative industries and has unrivalled partnerships in commerce in the UK and beyond. All of this makes it the first choice for postgraduate study.
At our campuses in Falmouth and Penryn, you’ll find research, advanced scholarship and professional creative practice form an integral and crucial part of daily life. Our flexible, relevant and respected postgraduate portfolio includes taught MAs, MPhil and PhD research. Our Academy for Innovation & Research (AIR) and our Graduate School within it reinforce our standing in the postgraduate and research communities.
Whatever you choose to study you’ll explore the convergence between technology and the arts. You’ll push the limits of just how good you can be. It will be progressive and transforming. Though it may not always comfortable, you’ll never be on your own and it will respect the very individual needs you have as a postgraduate.