Falmouth University Library
The Falmouth Campus Library is situated off the main drive through the Campus opposite the Fine Art Studios and Sculpture Yard. The entrance is on the ground floor at the bottom of the building.
The collections reflect the topics taught on the Campus and also provide a wide range of inspirational sources to students and staff working here.
Offering extensive collections, our two libraries provide a wealth of digital resources, magazines, specialist material and journals. You’ll find 30,000+ titles on DVD, Blu-Ray or to stream; image banks; news archives; business and creative databases; e-books and e-journals, all freely available.
Our Penryn library is open 24/7 throughout the term, with a supportive team of subject librarians, technicians and archivists. Accessible through The Exchange, you’ll benefit from a range of study spaces from group study rooms, silent rooms and quiet study spaces to open plan areas with WiFi throughout.
For more information and to browse the catalogue and electronic resources, visit the Library Services website
Falmouth Campus library offers
- A specialist art, fashion and graphic design library with wide-ranging collections including 50,000 books, e-resources, image databases and print and online journals. This is an eclectic collection with a wealth of resources built up over many years
Penryn Campus library houses
- An extensive collection including over 100,000 books, a wide range of journals, print and online, electronic resources, and specialist video and DVD collections
- Our media, design, and performance collections
- The University of Exeter Penryn Campus collections, which are fully accessible to Falmouth students and staff. Students also have access to the University of Exeter collections in Exeter with a regular van service between the campuses
- The Archives and Special Collections, including the unique Cornish Performance Archive, available for research, and an archivist on hand for further help
Term-time opening hours
|Mon-Fri:||8.45am to 9.00pm|
|Sat:||10.00am to 6.00pm|
|Sun:||12pm to 6.00pm ( self issue only)|
Vacation opening hours
|Mon-Fri:||9.00am to 5.00pm|