Falmouth University Blog
This half-day (morning) course is designed to give you an introduction to WordPress – the popular blogging and website creation platform.
24% of all websites are based on a WordPress structure. Learn how to start creating your own WordPress site.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with good general IT skills. You don’t need any prior knowledge of websites or blogging.
What you’ll learn
- How to set up your own WordPress.com site
- Naming your website/blog
- Choosing a suitable theme
- Navigating the dashboard
- Adding and editing content
- Adding extra functionality with ‘widgets’
- Engaging your audience with your blog/website
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
This course is delivered by Victoria Weavers or Susannah Travis, Software Trainers at Falmouth University.
- School of Architecture, Design & Interiors
- Falmouth School of Art
- School of Communication Design
- Fashion & Textiles Institute
- School of Film & Television
- Games Academy
- Academy of Music and Theatre Arts
- Institute of Photography
- School of Writing & Journalism
- Falmouth Business School
£65 – Individual rate. Group discounts are also available. For more information,