Edge Hill University Graduation
Edge Hill University Graduation
Graduation is an important occasion – the culmination of all your hard work during your time at Edge Hill University.
Graduation is a proud day for you, your family and your friends. It’s a chance to celebrate all that you have achieved throughout your university career and to look back at the years you have spent with us.
We’re keen to make the day a special one. We have dedicated graduation pages here to let you know how the day works and what you need to do to ensure that your graduation day is a happy memory for years to come.
On these pages you should be able to find all the information you need about the Award Ceremonies whether you are planning to attend as a graduand or as a guest.
Invititations to our graduation ceremonies are issued to all final year students in anticipation of the successful completion of a course prior to the next set of ceremonies taking place.
These pages will guide you through a checklist of what you need to do in preparation for your graduation. This includes registering to confirm your attendance, requesting guest tickets, ordering your graduation robe and ensuring you are not in debt to the University.
- Register for your graduation ceremony;
- Request guest tickets as part of the registration process;
- Order your graduation robe;
- Await your results (if applicable);
- Ensure that you are not in debt to the University;
- Arrange travel and accommodation (if required);
- Read your pre-ceremony information pack and ticket allocation email.
A small selection of graduation merchandise, comprising of bespoke graduation teddies and premium graduation hoodies, is available for pre-orders only. You can place your order on 01695 657309 or in person in the SU Shop. Orders must be made no later than Friday 9th June 2017 for collection on the day of your ceremony. A range of other merchandise will be available to purchase from the Hub throughout graduation week.
- Robe Collection
- Ticket Collection
- Take Your Seat
- The Ceremony
- Food and Refreshments
Graduation represents the culmination of your hard work during your time studying at Edge Hill University. It’s a chance to celebrate your achievements and reflect with pride on reaching a significant personal milestone.
These pages will guide you through the general itinerary of graduation day, from collecting your robes and picking up your tickets, to visiting the photography studio, taking your seat for the start of your ceremony, and participating in the formal procession when the conferment of your award will take place.
- Collect your robes;
- Register and collect your ticket and any guest tickets at least 45 minutes before the start of your ceremony;
- Attend the photography studio;
- Take your seat in the theatre at least 30 minutes before the start of your ceremony;
- Enjoy your graduation ceremony and the conferment of your award;
- Toast your success with our complimentary food and refreshments!
After your graduation you can keep in touch with everything that’s happening at the University by joining the Edge Hill Alumni Network.
These pages will outline how to join, highlight some of the exclusive benefits available to alumni, explain when you will receive your certificate and help you re-live your graduation with video footage from previous ceremonies.
- Receive your Certificate;
- Join the Edge Hill Alumni Network;
- View video footage from your graduation ceremony.
If you have any queries about your certificate or if you wish to provide any feedback about your graduation, please get in touch with the Assessment and Awards Team on 01695 657390 or email email@example.com.