E Library Teesside University
E Library Teesside University, Ebrary is a collection of over 100,000 books and other authoritative content to which we have full-text access. It covers multiple subject areas.
Using this Guide
Welcome to this guide on accessing and using the e-books available from Teesside University Library.
This guide gives information on:
- what e-books are
- how to search for and access e-books
- provides answers to some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click on the tabs across the top of the page to see each section.
Need further help?
- check-out the FAQs tab – your question may be answered there
- ask at the Learning Hub desk on the ground floor of the Library
- enquire online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are E-books?
An e-book is an electronic version of a text that can be read online.
They are usually searchable and may incorporate features such as audio, video and hyperlinks. You can also add your own annotations and notes to an e-book.