Durham University Staff Email
The University email service for Research Postgraduates and staff is provided by Microsoft Exchange. Exchange is an email based collaborative communication solution which offers email, calendar, contacts and task functions. Each of the Exchange elements can be shared with anyone who has a CIS Exchange account, thereby offering improved collaboration with other members of the University.
For people using CIS managed PCs (MDS), the primary method is via Microsoft Outlook. Outlook can also be configured for use by staff and research postgraduates on non MDS machines connected to the University network – see the link on the right of this page.
The primary method of accessing your inbox on the go or from a non-MDS PC is via Outlook Web App (OWA) – to log in to your email account follow this link and enter your credentials.
Contact Main postal addresses
The Palatine Centre
Other Useful contacts
- University Switchboard: 0191 334 2000
- Admissions (undergraduate): 0191 334 6128
- Admissions (postgraduate): 0191 334 6492
- Business School: 0191 334 5200
- Conference and Tourism (Event Durham): 0191 334 2887
- Development and Alumni Relations: 0191 334 6305
- Graduate School: 0191 334 4570
- International Office: 0191 334 6328
- Marketing: 0191 334 6316
- Media Relations: 0191 334 6075
- Prospectus enquiries: 0191 334 6128
- University Library: 0191 334 3042
- Out of hours – Security Office: 0191 334 2222
- Telephone and email contact lists