Durham University Queen’s Campus Map
Please explore the links below for more information on Queen’s Campus.
Queen’s Campus, Stockton
Queen’s Campus, Stockton is linked by the A66 to the A1(M) and the A19.
From A19 North to Queen’s Campus
- Join the A66, signposted Stockton/Darlington
- Take the first slip road from A66, signposted Teesside Retail Park/Tees Barrage
- Turn right at the traffic lights, over the bridge across the A66, following signs for the Barrage.
- Turn left at the roundabout.
For Holliday Building, Ebsworth Building and Wolfson Research Institute:
- Turn right at the next small roundabout into East Drive and keep forward into the Main Campus Car Park. Buildings are signposted and large campus maps are located around the car park.
For Stephenson College Residence:
- Turn right at the next small roundabout into East Drive. George Stephenson College Residences are located to the left of East Drive.
For John Snow College Residence:
- Follow directions 1-4 above.
- Drive along Princeton Drive and turn left at roundabout into Station Street.
- At the next roundabout the Residences are directly opposite.
- Take second left at the roundabout into Sorbonne Close – John Snow College Residences are on the right hand side.
From A19 South to Queen’s Campus
Join the slip road for the A66 signpost Stockton/Darlington. Keep on the slip road and follow the signs for the Barrage as described above.
East Coast Main Line operate high speed services from London, York and Edinburgh to Darlington, with a connection to Thornaby Railway Station.
The Transpennine Express provides a direct approximately hourly service from Manchester Airport, Manchester, Leeds and York to Thornaby.
Northern Rail operate a regular service from Saltburn to Newcastle and Bishop Aukland that stops at Thornaby and Durham.