Durham University Discover
Discover is Durham University Library’s main search tool. Built upon Ex Libris’s Primo system it combines the contents of our traditional Library, Archives and Museums catalogues with Primo’s central index of resources to provide a single means of searching across all our resources. It provides a simple interface – the single box familiar from internet search engines – or an advanced interface for more specific searching. Each set of results can then be refined by selecting facets or adding to your search terms.
Discover is available at http://discover.durham.ac.uk/primo_library/libweb/action/search.do
We’re introducing a powerful new system for searching Durham University’s collections, Discover. Search Durham collections and access e-journal articles, databases, medieval manuscripts at Palace Green Library, artefacts from the Oriental Museum, Durham University theses, image resources and research datasets. You’ll also find books from your reading lists on Discover too.
Discover is easy to use and you’ll find thousands of articles and items. You can refine and filter the results to access the most relevant resources for your studies and research.
Discover is more than just a Library search. Explore:
- Books and printed journals at the Library
- E-books, e-journals and databases
- Medieval manuscripts in our Archives and Special Collections
- Ancient artefacts from the University Museums
- Durham University theses and academic papers
- Image resources and research datasets
- Items from other University collections, such as the college libraries, Durham Cathedral and Ushaw College
Find out more… discover.durham.ac.uk