Durham University College Sport
Durham is extremely proud of its Collegiate (intra-mural) Sport structure and a participation rate of 75% is proof that Durham’s intra mural programme is one of the best in the world. College Sport plays a huge part in College life, and it is certainly worth being part of.
Please direct any college sport queries to the College Sport Managers, Jack Coates and Josh Males: email@example.com
Durham is extremely proud of its Collegiate Sport structure and a participation rate of 75% is proof that our intramural programme is one of the best in the world. Featuring an astonishing 25 sports, the 2016/17 College Sport programme is set to be something quite special. From volleyball to futsal, netball to indoor cricket, mixed lacrosse to tennis, there really is something for everyone.
Please direct any College Sport queries to the College Sport Managers, Jack Coates and Josh Males: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2016/17 the College Sport programme will feature:
– Over 7000 students taking part in over 6000 fixtures.
– Weekly programmes in the following sports:
– One off events in the following disciplines:
– An array of coaching and officiating courses which directly impact upon the quality and self sustainability of the College Sport programme.
– Extensive coaching support from university sides.
– The annual College Varsity with University of York in February 2016.
– The annual College Festival of Sport in June 2016.