De Montfort University Work Experience
- 11-Present: Principal Lecturer in Computer Science, De Montfort University, Leicester
- 03-11: Senior Lecturer in Computer Science, De Montfort University, Leicester
- 00-03: Senior Software Architect, ACTERNA, Plymouth
- 01-03: Part Time Lecturer, University of Plymouth, Plymouth
- 98-00: Senior Researcher, Neural Systems, Plymouth, spin-off company of the University of Plymouth, Plymouth
- 87-90: Head of Computing, Swiss Corporation for the Development (COSUDE), Centre for Research and Teaching in Tropical Agronomy, CATIE, Costa Rica
- 86-87: Head of Computing, Organization for Tropical Studies, Costa Rica
Internships are temporary positions with an emphasis on on-the-job training, they can be paid or unpaid. We deliver two internship schemes to DMU students and recent graduates, Frontrunners and Graduate Champions.
The schemes offer students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain quality work experience, enabling you to develop key skills that employers look for when recruiting graduates.
Current DMU students can apply for internships through the Frontrunners scheme and recent, eligible graduates can apply to our Graduate Champions Scheme.
How to apply
Frontrunner Interships are now open and you can apply for Frontrunner positions through MyGateway.
You can also contact us on social media using #DMUFR on Twitter and log into MyGateway for up-to-date information.
For general enquiries regarding the Frontrunners scheme, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org