De Montfort University Venue Hire
The Venue@DMU – Hire Charges
The table below provides a guide to room hire charges for The Venue@DMU. For a full quote or to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
|Weekday||Saturday||Sunday and Bank Holiday|
|Full Day||Half Day||Evenings||Full Day||Half Day||Full Day||Half Day|
|Conference Rooms(per room)||£300||£250||£350||£500||£350||£560||£380|
- Room hire charges are shown exclusive of VAT.
- Price includes room hire, cleaning, and staffing.
- Price includes Wi-Fi access, a standard AV and projection equipment package, microphones, standard lighting package and staging.
- Price includes use of fixed, tired theatre seating, up to 500 chairs, 50 x 6ft round tables, 70 x rectangular tables and black stretch tablecloths.
- Half days are 4 hours, Full days are 8 hours. Bookings that are longer than 8 hours may incur additional charges.
- Evening bookings are those that run after 5pm.
- Where more than one room is booked at evenings and weekends, a discount will be applied.
- Catering can be arranged if required, at an additional charge.
- Car Parking (up to 25 spaces per day) can be arranged, subject to availability, at an additional charge.
Prices are reviewed and benchmarked against local providers annually and may be increased in line with the UK Consumer Price Index.
The following discounts are available:
- 10% off room rates if bookee is a DMU Member of Staff (if non-internal event)
- 10% off room rates when four or more room bookings are made on separate dates.
- 10% off room rates for charities, voluntary organisations and DSU affiliated societies.
Only one offer can be applied per booking.
Spaces and Capacities
For full details of spaces and capacities in The Venue@DMU please click here.
To check availability of The Venue@DMU and discuss your event requirements, please call 0116 250 6000,
complete an an Enquiry Form, or click the contact box below to email us.
20 Western Boulevard