De Montfort University Media Production
Media Production BSc (Hons)
Media Production BSc (Hons) is an industry-focused course which provides you with the technical foundations and practical skills needed to gain a leading role in digital broadcast or social media production. Read more
2017 Entry Criteria
- Five GCSEs at grade C or above, including English or equivalent, plus one of the following:
- Normally 104 UCAS points from at least two A-levels or equivalent or
- BTEC National Diploma/ Extended Diploma at DMM or
- Pass in the QAA accredited Access to HE. English GCSE required as a separate qualification as equivalency is not accepted within the Access qualification. We will normally require students to have had a break from full-time education before undertaking the Access course or
- International Baccalaureate: 28+ points
Portfolio Required : No
Interview Required: No
We welcome applications from mature students with non-standard qualifications and recognise all other equivalent and international qualifications
English language – If English is not your first language we require an English language level of IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 in each component or equivalent
English Language tuition, delivered by our British Council accredited Centre for English Language Learning , is available both before and throughout the course if you need it.
UCAS Tariff changes
Students applying for courses starting in September 2017 will be made offers based on a new UCAS Tariff. Find out more.