Cranfield University Thesis
CERES, the Cranfield Research Repository
Includes full-text of electronically available Cranfield DBA and PhD theses, searchable and browsable by community. Off-campus access is available via the University extranet.
Cranfield Masters Theses Archive
Digital repository of Cranfield University Masters theses. Available on-campus and via the Extranet. CCNT login required.
The Kings Norton Library holds print copies of all theses submitted for higher degrees at Cranfield University. Details of theses and their location can be found on the Library Catalogue by using the full search options and choosing THESIS from the format field drop-down menu.
Find Theses / Dissertations
Cranfield University – Defence and Security Postgraduate Theses
- Find online theses in the Shrivenham Repository
- Find printed theses in the Reports Section Catalogue (on campus only) – select ‘Theses by course’
Other Cranfield Research and Theses
- Search Cranfield CERES – the University digital repository of research output (also contains books chapters, working papers, technical reports, journal pre-prints, and peer-reviewed journal reprints)
Theses from the wider world
- DART – European e-theses portal giving access to theses from 320 universities from 19 European countries
- ETHOS – the British Library’s Electronic Thesis Online Service
- OATD – collection of 1.5 million open access theses and dissertations worldwide
Help writing your thesis
- Cranfield University thesis hand-in pages (requires Cranfield IT account to log-in) – University advice, templates and guidelines
- Barrington Library help on the thesis stage