Cranfield University Term Dates 2017
|Orientation Week:||25 September 2017 – 29 September 2017|
|Term One:||2 October 2017 – 15 December 2017|
|Term Two:||8 January 2018 – 23 March 2018|
|Term Three:||9 April 2018 – 22 June 2018|
|Term Four:||25 June 2018 – 19 October 2018|
Registration is an important step in becoming a student at Cranfield and is the formal contract between you and the University. It also enables you to use the libraries and computing facilities and receive your University Student ID card. Full details and guidance can be found in the University general student handbook.
This information is specific to postgraduate admissions at the Cranfield Campus Schools. If you hold an offer for a course based at the Shrivenham campus please, see the Shrivenham campus arrival and registration information.
Cranfield campus pre-arrival information
If you are due to register, please ensure that you have completed the following prior to departing for Cranfield:
- Completed your online registration task through the Cranfield campus EVE . The task will be sent to you at least two weeks prior to your registration date
- Emailed a passport photograph (jpeg format only) for your student ID card to Registry Student Services
- Organised your ATAS certificate (if required)
- Organised your visa (if required)
- Sent any outstanding documentation to meet the requirements of your offer.
Please note we are unable to register students who have not provided an accepted English language certificate, or evidence of their English test booking confirmation, where English is an outstanding offer condition.
The following information is also available to help you prepare for arriving at Cranfield:
Visas and immigration
How to find Cranfield