Cranfield University Number of Employees
Cranfield University Number of Employees, We are proud of our achievements over the past 70 years – and especially those of our graduates. Some notable facts about Cranfield:
- Of the 4,600 students at Cranfield in 2014/15, 45% were from the UK, 25% from EU countries and 30% from the rest of the world
- Our student/staff ratio is 5:1
- We support students from across the globe through our £5 million annual bursary fund
- 75% of the UK’s postgraduate aerospace engineers graduate from Cranfield
- More than half our students are over 30 years of age
- In a typical year, our academics deliver courses in 50 countries outside the UK
- Almost half of our students study while in employment
- We deliver executive development to 15,000 people every year
- We have one of the most influential alumni networks of any university in the world, with over 30active alumni groups, including in Australia, Japan, India, Switzerland and Russia.
Cranfield is one of the UK’s top five commercial research-intensive universities, alongside Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial College London and University College London. The Research Excellence Framework 2014 (REF) has assessed that 81% of the research at Cranfield is ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’.
At Cranfield School of Management:
- Our MBA is ranked No 1 for Economics
- No 9 in the world for the value for money
Our Business Growth Programme typically produces 19% post-programme growth for entrepreneurial owner-managers. The School is one of an elite group worldwide to hold the triple accreditation of:
- AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System)
- AMBA (the Association of MBAs).
Recognition for Cranfield University
Among many awards, we have received the prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize in Further and Higher Education on four occasions:
- 2015 for education and research on water and sanitation for developing countries
- 2011 for our world-leading work in aviation safety through research and training in air accident investigation
- 2007 for our role in humanitarian demining
- 2005 for our Fellowship in Manufacturing Management.