Cranfield University MBA Fees
- The fees outlined apply to all students whose initial date of registration falls on or between 1 August 2017 and 31 July 2018.
- All students pay the tuition fee set by the University for the full duration of their registration period agreed at their initial registration.
- A non-refundable £3,000 deposit is payable and will be deducted from your overall tuition fee. £500 is payable on offer acceptances, the remaining £2,500 is payable by 31 May 2017. Offers made after this date will require the full £3,000 to be paid on acceptance.
- Additional fees for extensions to the agreed registration period may be charged and can be found below.
- Fee eligibility at the Home/EU rate is determined with reference to UK Government regulations. As a guiding principle, EU nationals (including UK) who are ordinarily resident in the EU pay Home/EU tuition fees, all other students (including those from the Channel Islands and Isle of Man) pay Overseas fees.
For further information regarding tuition fees, please refer to our fee notes.
We welcome candidates with Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores over 600. The average score for our Full-time MBA students is currently 680. You will need to contact GMAT directly to book an appointment to take the test.
You can also try a sample GMAT test paper on The Princeton Review website
Cranfield’s GMAT registration number is:
- Full-time MBA – K2H-N3-65