Cranfield University Knowledge Management
This course provides the fundamental concepts and working knowledge on Strategic Knowledge Management (SKM) principles, tools, techniques and its application in organisations.
Developing the next generation of technical and business leaders who can drive strategic innovation and collaboration by effective management of organisational knowledge within their specialised domains. Learn a range of skills, from people management through to data management and business process planning. Develop leadership skills, team working skills, creativity and knowledge, enabling you to implement management practice to aid the development of business.
At a glance
- 23 – 27 Jan 2017
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£1,400 Concessions available
What you will learn
On successful completion of this short course you will be able to:
- Provide the principles of strategic knowledge management
- Provide knowledge application
- Introduce leadership concepts and models
- Introduce the principle of business process management and optimisation
- Understand the strategic knowledge management tools and techniques
- Identify appropriate processes for the strategic decision making
- Evaluate and critically assess strategic decision outcomes
- Identify the effect of strategic knowledge management on enterprises
- Understand different leadership models
- Identify the relationship between SKM and sustainable competitive advantages.
- Introduction to strategic knowledge management
- Strategic knowledge management tools and techniques
- Building knowledge management into the strategic framework
- The impact of SKM on organisations
- Strategic decision making process
- Leadership and knowledge management
- Business process analysis and management
- Case studies.