Cranfield University Knowledge Interchange
What is the Knowledge Interchange Online?
Through a combination of non-subscription and subscription services, managers can access:
- The latest management knowledge from Cranfield School of Management faculty through video interviews, book summaries and research articles.
- Global business information from OneSource including; company and executive profiles, news, business and trade articles, analyst and market research reports. Financial data on 18 million+ worldwide companies.
- Concise business book summaries for busy executives from getAbstract. 5000 of the latest books covering 90 business topic areas, each summarised into 5 pages. Learn the key points of a book in just 10 minutes.
- e-learning modules on essential topic areas.
- We are the first UK business school to have negotiated access to these commercial databases for our executive graduate and development alumni.
How to subscribe
Subscription to the Knowledge Interchange is for our Alumni members only. If you are interested in joining, please call Heather Peake, Knowledge Interchange Business Information Specialist, on +44(0)1234 754836, or email email@example.com, who will be happy to tell you about KI Online membership.
|The launch of the Knowledge Interchange Online marked a significant point in the growth and development of Cranfield Customised Executive Development (CCED) offering to organisational clients and individual alumni. The Knowledge Interchange Online forms part of a suite of services that CCED has developed to help clients and alumni maximise the value of their investment in development by providing more flexible and integrated ways to access Cranfield’s academic knowledge and key business and management resources on an on-going basis.|
KI Online builds on the development of the Knowledge INTERCHANGE facility that was opened within Cranfield’s Management Development Centre in 2005, to showcase faculty’s research and provide access to a range of management and business information resources. The on-site facility allows clients to borrow books, read the national & international press and browse journals/magazines. Our dedicated information specialist is on-hand to handle any information requests. There is also a bookshop where the latest titles from Cranfield faculty can be purchased on campus.
Centre for Customised Executive Development (CCED)
Cranfield is a world leader in customised executive development and is ranked 1st in the UK and in the top ten business schools globally in the Financial Times Rankings.