Cranfield University Key Account Management
This unique programme will show you how to adopt a practical approach to planning, analysing and implementing a closer relationship with your strategic accounts.
At the end of the programme, you will have a strategic key account plan for a specific customer using the unique best practice Cranfield Value Planning template. At Cranfield, we have taken the lead in Europe for key account management research.
The benefits of Cranfield’s Key Account Management Programme
The programme benefits from getting the latest in Key Account Management (KAM) thinking due to Cranfield’s ongoing research in this area, and all tutors have a PhD in KAM. Delegates have access to a wide expertise in KAM and can also, post the programme, attend Cranfield’s Key Account Management Best Practice Club as a guest. During the programme there are also great opportunities for networking and exchanging best practice.
At a glance
- 14 – 16 Jun 2017
- 18 – 20 Oct 2017
- Duration3 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£3,990 + VAT Concessions available
What you will learn
- Increase your ability and confidence in managing strategic accounts
- Enhance your skills in interfacing more effectively with key customers
- Have a deeper understanding of your customer and better long-term relationships
- Apply our best practice Value Planning template during the course to a key account of your choice
- Gain a deep understanding of the total process of key account management
- Learn to focus your time and attention appropriately in the development of key accounts.
Your organisation will gain:
- A best practice planning template to use on all their key accounts
- More effective key account managers
- An improved understanding of customers and better long-term relationships