Cranfield University Housing
Welcome to the official Cranfield University off campus student accommodation search engine. Studentpad lets you search for student accommodation, housing, flats and lodgings in Cranfield and the surrounding areas. Find your perfect student house with Studentpad today!
The Cranfield campus is in an ideal position – the peaceful location enables you to focus on your studies, yet you’ll be just a short distance from the vibrant towns of Milton Keynes and Bedfordand only an hour by road or rail to London, Oxford and Cambridge.
You might choose to live in the nearby village of Cranfield, which is two miles by road from the University. It is an attractive village with a supermarket, shops, take-away restaurants, petrol station, chemist, Post Office, hairdresser, pubs and a church. Other nearby villages include Wootton, North Crawley and Marston Moretaine. Do consider transport options carefully when considering off campus accommodation as you will almost certainly benefit from the use of a car.
Finding the perfect student accommodation doesn’t have to be a chore. But it’s important to remember that there is more to consider than just the size of your bedroom and how close you’ll be to the nearest pub! Our Student Housing Guide will help you avoid all the common mistakes thousands of students make each year when moving into their new student house.
Visit our dedicated website for more valuable housing advice you can’t afford to be without when choosing your future accommodation – Student Housing Guide.
- The roof looks sound, there aren’t any tiles missing.
- The gutters and pipes aren’t broken, leaking or full of grass.
- The window frames aren’t rotten.
- The windows aren’t broken, cracked or draughty.
- No signs of damp, e.g: dark patches, peeling wallpaper or flaking paint.
- Few signs of condensation such as mould on the walls.
- There aren’t any signs of pests, like slug trails and mouse droppings.
Gas & Electricity