Cranfield University Graduation
Graduation is a special event, celebrating the hard work and dedication that you have shown during your studies at Cranfield University. We look forward to welcoming you back to campus to congratulate you on your achievement. We have brought together essential information to help you prepare for your ceremony, and to answer any questions you may have in our FAQ page.
Please print a copy of your ceremony timetable to help you with your plans for travelling and arrival on the day:
- Thursday 29 June, 10:00 ceremony – Aerospace
- Thursday 29 June, 14:30 ceremony – Manufacturing and Transport Systems
- Friday 30 June, 10:00 ceremony – School of Management
- Friday 30 June, 14:30 ceremony – Water, Energy and Power, Environment and Agrifood
- Wednesday 19 July, 14:30 ceremony – Defence and Security
Staying in touch
Graduation is your first event as an alumni of Cranfield University. Have a look and see what we can offer you as you move forward with your professional career.
The FAQ’s cover four sections: Registering for graduation, Tickets, gowns and photography, Ceremonies and Special requirements. Any queries that you may have should be answered in this section or within the Graduation pages.
If you have any other questions that are not covered by these FAQ’s please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.