Cranfield University Extranet
Please sign in with your Cranfield Username and Password, selecting the appropriate realm according to the campus at which you are based. Those who are members of both campuses will be able to log-in to both realms in order to access appropriate library resources.
The Network Connect Realm is only available for those with elevated secure access.
Forgotten your password or maybe it has expired? Go to the University Password Manager http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/pwman/
Webmail Access: http://outlook.office365.com (login as email@example.com)
Webmail Access: http://outlookanywhere.cranfield.ac.uk (login as username)
If you are a member of staff or a student who is currently studying at Cranfield, you are able to access many of the University’s resources and systems when off campus. You may wish to bookmark this page for future reference.
- Cranfield VPN
Use the VPN to access your personal and shared drives, and other internal web services such as Agresso and CRIS
- Access your email off-campus
- University Intranet
- Virtual Learning Environments (VLE)
- Cranfield VLE
- Cranfield Defence and Security VLE
- EVE – our student records database
- A secure world-wide roaming internet access service developed for the international education and research community. You will need to configure your device prior to visiting other sites
- Cranfield Campus Libraries
- Barrington Library
- Management Information and Resource Centre (MIRC)
If you encounter any problems please contact the service desk using the contact details below.
Problems logging into the Extranet? Contact Cranfield IT Service desk:
Telephone: +44 (0)1234 75 4199