Cranfield University Exam Timetable
|Welcome to the CELCAT web pages for Staff and Student Timetables.|
|The timetables are displayed using PDF files. This enables the downloading and printing of timetables.
Adobe Reader Version 5 or above is required for this process and can be downloaded from the link http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/.
Timetables may be viewed by module, staff, room or course commencing with the current week. They may also be viewed off site at https://timetable.cranfield.ac.uk.
For any timetabling enquiries or to book a room, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on ext. 5715 (01793 785715).
|The current timetable will be updated daily|
|2016/2017 TIMETABLES||2017/2018 TIMETABLES|
|Module Timetable – by week||Module Timetable – by week|
|Staff Timetable – by week||Staff Timetable – by week|
|Room Timetable – by week||Room Timetable – by week|
|Course Timetable – by week||Course Timetable – by week|
Here you will find important information about the arrival and registration process when you come to Cranfield as a student. Our academic and support staff will ensure that your arrival at the University is as smooth as possible and that you are supported throughout your period of study.
Checklist of essential tasks before arriving
- Read all the information contained in these pages and ensure that you have followed all the advice relevant to you.
- Bring with you all the necessary documents to ensure that your registration can be processed quickly and efficiently.
- Read the University rules and regulations contained in the University general student handbook.
- Take a look at our Important Documents page which has a range of useful handbooks and policy documents helping you to familiarise yourself with important information on topics including email, IT services and health and safety. The information for students studying at Cranfield campus is different to those studying in Shrivenham, so please be sure to read the information for the location of your course.
- Cranfield Campus arrival and registration information
- Shrivenham arrival and registration information